Useful resources and contacts
ESCC Single Point of Advice (SPOA)
- During office hours 01323 464222 Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5pm, Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm
- Out of office hours – Emergency duty service Monday to Thursday 5pm to 8.30am
- Weekends – Friday 4.30pm to Monday 8.30am
- Public holidays – 24 hour phone 01273 335906 / 01273 335905
Childline – 08001111
NSPCC – 0808 800 5000
- Mental Health - Coping strategies for self-harm
- Mental Health First Aid Team
- 30 Days To Better Mental Health Challenge
This policy sets out Ark’s commitment to safeguarding the children in our academies and describes in sections 1 to 5 the approach, aims and scope of the policy. Sections 6 to 8 outline roles and responsibilities for safeguarding. Section 9 to 13 outlines core definitions, procedures and information for use in schools. Further links and guidance are given in the appendices.
Whilst our policies cover the all safeguarding issues we acknowledge that County Lines and Criminal Exploitation are significant issues faced within our context. These are covered in Appendix A and for additional information on supporting young people please go to 'Safeguarding Information for Parents' page on our website.
Please see our policies at https://arkalexandra.org/our-policies
|Child Protection Team|
|Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL)||Mr Luke Atkinsonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Deputy DSL and Safeguarding Officer||Ms Rachael Downeyemail@example.com|
|Lead Child Protection and Safeguarding Officer||Ms Rachel Brittfirstname.lastname@example.org|
If you have a concern and would like to contact the team, please email email@example.com.