Below is a high-level overview of our school's physical accessibility; for further information please get in contact with us.
- William Parker campus upper block has a lift to the first floor ensuring access for all pupils.
- The staffroom in William Parker Campus is located on the ground floor and accessible for any staff with mobility needs or hidden disabilities.
- The Helenswood Campus does not have a lift to the first floor for staff or students but catering and toilet facilities are accessible on the ground floor.
- Excellent access to the main building with automatic front doors
- There is a meeting room and toilets within easy reach of the reception so we can easily accommodate wheel chair users and visitors with reduced mobility.
- Sport facilities that are located on first and second floor are accessible by stair lifts. All buildings have ramps to enable access for wheelchair users.
- A lift is provided to access classrooms on the first and second floor for any students and school personnel with mobility needs.
- Ark Alexandra Academy has disabled toilet facilities for pupils and for the use of disabled people using extended school services with grab handles for additional support and emergency cords to request help.